Friday, January 16, 2009

Week one...Done

It's hard to believe the first week is over; I never realized just how much full-time work can take from my energy. I was alone in the office today, but I had plenty of visitors and plenty of work to get done, but not as much time to do so as today was not only the first Friday, but it was also the first meeting of the Professional Writing Senior Seminar.

The newsletter articles were coming along really quite well, so I decided this morning that I would spend the day working on the staff training information-gathering which I had neglected for the past couple of days. I did some research to find tips and suggestions from professional organizations and began to compile the information into a single file. The first few entries were basic in nature, from simple definitions of degree of vision impairment, interaction Do's and Don'ts and a step-by-step guide to Sighted Guide Technique. After I finish gathering the information and placing it all into a constructed document, I plan on working on the product's design in order to make it visually appealing as well as informative.

Today's Accomplishments
1.) gathered resources for staff training manual and began to compile the information

No comments:

Post a Comment