Today was a lot like yesterday, only I was the only one in the office since the GA is only in the office two day out of the week. But it was nice, since people popped in every once in awhile. I got a lot accomplished though and have begun to get into the full swing of the internship. It's about time. I got two articles written for the newsletter and even completed two drafts of one of the articles and began working on the press release for one of our new databases. I'm so excited; I finally get to do a real press release that may get used for something other than a class project. Tomorrow, I am hoping to get some of the questions answered that I have for the press release.
Today's Accomplishments
1.) 1st draft of Web of Science article
2.) 1st draft of Gale Virtual Reference Library article
3.) 2nd draft of Web of Science article
4.) proofreading Gale Virtual Reference Library article
5.) listing questions for the press release
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment