Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Articles, Articles, and Even More Articles

I spent all day working on articles for the Library's newsletter. Apparently, the library purchased more databases than I thought, so I had to highlight a few key purchases in the library newsletter. But it wasn't at all bad; I like knowing that what I write will impact someone, even if it's just a handfull of newsletter readers. I know: I'm such a writer. I like what I do and I am doing what I like. I actually got the first drafts of all of my articles done today, so it's a huge relief. I still have to do some proofreadin, but I think they're pretty good. So keep an eye out for them when the newsletter is published.

After my major overhaul and completion of articles, I had an opportunity to check my e-mail and I had sent one of my professors an e-mail regarding one of the new databases we acquired and she wants me to do a fact sheet on it for the Writing for Public Relations class and another. So, that's what I will be doing tomorrow: working on designing and editing a fact sheet to be used by the Professional Writing faculty; it's kind of scary, but I am really looking forward to it.

Today's Accomplishments
1.) Articles, articles, and more articles
2.) Getting ready to begin the database fact sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment