Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two days in a matter of 8 hours

Because yesterday was a snow day, the library was closed so I didn't get any site work done. I need access to my network login to get things done, but even then, I don't have access to the Library's P drive (only from the computers in the offices where I work). So, I tried not to think about it too much. If I had, I know I would have stressed myself out.

Today was a good day with a lot going on and a lot of accomplishments. I spoke with my O&M instructor yesterday so today I began to look at my calendar and my site supervisor's calendar to begin deciding on a date to have staff development training, however, we then realized that I need to meet with the Dean of Library Services before all is said and done; she is the one that has to make the final decision on which days we can recommend. So I am set to meet with her next Wednesday to get dates put aside and to get her updated on the project's progress.

Moving on, I worked on research for the Assistive Technology proposal and a another proposal which I am currently working on, one for the library, and another for myself in relation to the library. To top it all off, I proofed my fact sheets and was all caught up by the end of the day. All is well that ends well.

Today's Accomplishments
1.) Scheduled an appointment with the Dean of Library Services to discuss Staff Development Training
2.) Worked on two proposals' research
3.) Proofed the fact sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment