Monday, January 26, 2009

The Monotonous Sounds of Monday

Well, it's Monday at Rohrbach Library, so the students have not arrived in droves yet (that should start about Wednesday or so), so it was pretty quiet and I actually got some stuff done. This was especially important for me today since I had a doctor's appointment in the early afternoon. Thankfully, it didn't take too long, so when I got back, I did not have a lot of time to make up!

There were no meetings or major events to tend to, so i was on my own working on my newsletter articles and fact sheets for our new databases. It looks like I may have another article or two coming; that's what I am here for.

Unfortunately, I did not hear back from my O&M instructor regarding staff training but I am not worried yet, though I will be in another week or so if I have not heard from her by then.

All in tall, today was a good day; I got much accomplished and am really getting into the heart of the internship experience. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Today's Accomplishments
1.) newsletter article edits
2.) Complete first drafts of fact sheets
3.) Full design workup on the fact sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment