Well, for a Tuesday, today was not as boring as it could have been. I had a meeting with the Dean of Library Services this morning to discuss the Staff Development training session as it is coming up very quickly (7 days and counting). We discussed everything from the certificates and handouts, to the gifts for our presenter. In addition, we also discussed the evaluation of the session and our plans for the information after the session. As of late this afternoon, i have around 22 people signed up for the seminar, so I am extremely happy about it. So, I spent the day working on the final plans and preparations, making sure that everything is done and done well. I have submitted my notes from the session planning to the Dean.
We were supposed to have a Public Relations Committee meeting this morning, but my supervisor was out sick, probably with the flu.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment