Monday, March 23, 2009

One day left!

Today was a busy day (when is it ever not a busy day?). I had an early morning meeting with the Dean to finalize some arrangements for tomorrow. The room is all set up the way we need it for tomorrow's training. The gifts are ready and the certificates are ready and waiting to be signed. i have 29 people registered for the session at this point. Who knows, I may get one more within the next few hours or early tomorrow morning. But, I am happy with what I can get as far as attendees are concerned. All there is to worry about now is keeping cool and working on other projects which I have neglected over the past week or so. It's just so hard: wanting to make sure verything is perfect and ready to go, while balancing the other demands of the internship (but I'm relieved that my comprehensive exams are over). tomorrow shall be interesting; I'm surely looking forward to it. I just hope I can sleep tonight. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment