Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday

Well, this week is off to a busy start. After the Spring Break, everything is in full swing for the rest of the semester. I'm working on getting the Library book updated and making sure that for the patron profiles, we have photos to go with the text.

We have also sent out the invitations for the Sighted Guide training session and have been receiving RSVPs for the event. As of the end of today, we have about 10 people from the library attending. I'm hoping to keep this up and have our 30 participants for this session. We also sent out invites to our selected committees and will be awaiting their replies. Thursday is the University Senate meeting so we decided that we would give our other lists until Thursday to RSVP, then we would open it to the University Faculty and Staff, beginning with an announcement to Senate!

So this week was off to a busy start, but I am looking forward to getting this all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment