Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tuesday, Thursday, and everything in between

Well, this week has been really kind of slow. I received a card from my O&M instructor, thanking me for the gifts we gave her for coming to present; she really knows how to make me cry. I've been working on wrapping up all of the loose ends here and there, making sure all of my projects are finished, or are semi-done. Some of them, like the book and Assistive Technology Plan, will not be completed this semester, but I have gotten a lot done on them, so they won't be so difficult to finish later on. Today,Thursday, was a very slow day. Everything is ready for National Library Week, which officially begins this Sunday; the only things that need to be put together are the gifts for the luncheon but those won't be done until next Tuesday, the day of the luncheon. This is because they won't fit in the boxes in which they came when we are finished with them and my supervisor doesn't want them lying around her office all done, but taking up more space than they need to. So I spent the majority of the day today getting things organized for my end of the semester and presentation which I have to give tomorrow. So, it's winding down and I never thought I'd say this but I'm ready for the next phase of my life called grad school. I want to be busy again; I miss the hustle and bustle but have enjoyed the calmness that is Rohrbach Library, at times. The future is upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment