Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2nd

My site supervisor was out of the office at a SSHELCO (State System of Higher Education Library Cooperative) conference, so I decided to spend the day working on my portfolio in the Periodicals office. The office is a lot more open up there, and a lot brighter, too. I looked through the report from the staff development workshop and got a phone call from the copy center stating that my project was ready to be picked up. So after lunch, I stopped by and picked up my bound report and headed on my way. The afternoon went by quickly as I was busy calculating hours worked and projects completed. It's amazing how much work one can get done in a single semester, if given the chance to put in a lot of time. I will be moving on tomorrow to creating larger displays for the new databases ( large versions of the database fact sheets) but for now, I'm taking it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment