Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Monday

I'm posting yesterday's experiences this morning because it was a very busy Monday. In the morning, I worked on my newsletter articles, since they are due to my site supervisor by Friday. I figured I'd get them into her before then so she'd have more time to edit and do with them what she needs to do, and not be so stressed out about it. In the Spring edition of the Rohrbach Library newsletter, I will have seven articles included to introduce some of our new databases. I also edited and submitted the January Library Committee minutes to the Dean of Library Services. i spent the afternoon doing research for the Assistive Technology Plan.

Today's Accomplishments
1.) Organized site binder
2.) Final preparations and submission of newsletter articles
3.) Proofed and submitted Library Committee minutes
4.) More Assistive Technology Plan research

No comments:

Post a Comment